Typically responds within
A few hours
Welcome to Arataki Kindergarten.
Our kindergarten is an Enviroschool which inspires respectful, responsive and inquisitive learners in partnership with children, families and communities.
Our program is a combination of children’s emergent interests and teacher led learning opportunities.
We recognise and value children’s individuality and learning styles and see diversity as a strength to be celebrated.
A special feature of our kindergarten is the wide range of learning experiences offered to our children and families both in and outside of the kindergarten. Our extensive outdoor environment provides children with rich opportunities to engage in hands on, active exploration of the natural world.
What makes our kindergarten special?
- 38 years of providing a quality teaching and learning environment to our community.
- Our strong sense of community where families grow a sense of belonging and authentic connections with each other.
- Our expansive outdoor environment provides opportunities for challenge and active hands on exploration of the world.
- Our food forest and ongoing commitment to sustainability.
- 100% qualified and registered teachers whose teaching practise is underpinned by responsive, respectful relationships.
- Our innovative transition to school programme developed in collaboration with Arataki Primary School.